PGCIL Recruitment 2018 :Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment of candidates on the 35 vacancies for the posts of Executive Trainee & Engineer. The candidates can apply now for above vacancies in the online mode till 31st May 2018 & 31st July 2018 on the website i.e www.powergridindia.com. The candidates are suggested to read all the important instructions and guidelines before applying online.The recruitment and selection procedure details and important instructions and guidelines are described in detail in the paragraph.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Engineer & Executive Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||35|
|Last Date to apply||31st May 2018 & 31st July 2018|
PGCIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Executive Trainee(Through UGC NET July 2018)-25
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 : 31st May 2018
- Post 2 : 31st July 2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidates looking to apply for these jobs must have PG Degree/Diploma/MBA in HR/Personnel and Industry Relations Management/Social work and Labor Relations for Executive Trainee and BE,B.Tech,B.Sc in Electronics and Communication for Engineer.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely according to their performance in the NET 2018 Exam,GD and Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 9 lac rupees during the training period and 15 lac rupees after training period
Application Fees: The Application fees for the General and OBC candidates is 500 while for other categories including SC/ST/PWD fees is exempted fully.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-33 years(Post 1) as on 31-05-2018 and 18-28 years (Post 2) as on 31 July 2018 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidates are to log on to the official website as given above and fill the application form as per the instructions given.
- The Application form asking for name,age,parents name,gender of the candidate,work experience and education details of the candidate must be filled completely.
- The photo and signature along with the copy of the educational qualification will also be uploaded.
- The candidates after completing all the procedure must retain a copy of the filled in application form and the fees receipt.
NOTE: The candidate should keep checking the official website for further information of the recruitment and future changes in the schedule.