Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2019: Prasar Bharati, India’s Public Service Broadcaster has issued an official notification for the selection of candidates to the following post of Senior Software Developer. Desirous applicants may apply offline through the application form available on the website www.prasarbharati.gov.in. Total number of vacant posts is 01. Applications will be accepted on or before 24th April 2019. Applications received after the last date will be rejected. All the details regarding the eligibility criteria, application procedure and other important guidelines to apply are given in the following notification. Candidates may see it once before proceeding further.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Prasar Bharati|
|Name of the Job||Senior Software Developer|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||24th April 2019|
Prasar Bharati Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Prasar Bharati
Name of The Posts: Senior Software Developer
Last Date to Apply: 24-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess B.Tech./ M.Tech./ MCA degree from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online examination or personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.42,000/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years as on 24-04-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.prasarbharati.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates seeking for this type of job are required to visit the official website of Prasar Bharati.
- Read the official notification, check the eligibility criteria details and download the application form in the format as specified by the Prasar Bharati.
- Application form is to be filled by the candidate and submit/ post it to the address specified below before last date.
- Postal Address: “Deputy Director (GA-II), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, Prasar Bharati House, Tower ‘C’,
Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-11 0001“
- The application may also be sent by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website regularly for more updates.