PSC Recruitment 2019:- The Public Service Commissions in various states are in the process of recruitment of Candidates with excellent problem solving and analytical skills. The PSC Recruitment involves 7000 vacancies for the Various posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant System Engineer, Assistant Surgeon, Manager, AAO, DEO, Panchayat Secretary & others. The applicants capable and eligible for the above-mentioned vacancies can apply before its too late to apply. The candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and follow the mentioned guidelines.
PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant System Engineer, Assistant Surgeon, Manager, AAO, DEO, Panchayat Secretary & others|
|Number of vacancies||7000|
|Last Date to apply||As per the Vacancy|
PSC Recruitment Apply Now:
- Chhatisgarh PSC Recruitment 2019– 1384 Posts
- Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2019– 60 Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2019– 750 Posts
- MPSC Recruitment 2019– 555 Posts
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019– 162 Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2019– 200 Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019– 602 Posts
- APPSC Recruitment 2019– 1696 Posts
- APPSC Recruitment 2019– 1051 Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2019– 13 Posts
- The minimum qualification that a candidate should have in order to be eligible to apply for the above posts is 12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on vacancy specific.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 50 years as on the time of applying for any recruitment drive.
- The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates including SC/ ST/ PWD candidates as per government rule.
- Attractive salary and other benefits as per the latest rules and provisions of the government will be paid.
- The application fee for the above posts is mentioned as per the individual vacancy.
- The applicants are advised to please check the links for the application fees in detail.
All the important dates including the start date and last date to apply are given in the recruitment link along with the dates of download of admit card for exam and call letter for the interview if any. The candidates are advised to visit the official website of that particular organization.
How to Apply For PSC Jobs Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to click on the desired recruitment link.
- This will direct to a new web page where all the important information is given.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as describe for given recruitment details.
This is all we have about PSC Recruitment For 7000 Posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant System Engineer, Assistant Surgeon, Manager, AAO, DEO, Panchayat Secretary & others. if you want to know more you can visit the above links for separate and desired recruitment process