Railway Jobs Recruitment 2018:- With the increasing attention on the growth and safety in The Indian Railways, there is huge scope of being employed in the Railway.The department is in the process of recruitment for 5800 posts of Apprentice,Assistant Technician,Scouts & Guide Quota,General Manager,DGM,Chief Revenue Inspector.The candidates with minimum qualifications of 10th/12th/Diploma or Graduation in any stream can apply online or offline as well. The basic information is given in the below written paragraph,for detailed information please visit the links given down with direct apply alternative.
Railway Jobs Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway,NMRC,Integral Coach Factory Chennai,KRCL|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice,Assistant Technician,Scouts & Guide Quota,General Manager,DGM,Chief Revenue Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||5500|
|Last Date to apply||Given in the recruitment links|
Railway Jobs Recruitment Apply Now
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2018– 06 Posts
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2018– 446 Posts
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2018– 10 Posts
- Intergral Coach Factory Chennai Recruitment 2018– 31 Posts
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018– 150 Posts
- KRCL Recruitment 2018– 37 Posts
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018– 1785 Posts
- NMRC Recruitment 2018– 09 Posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018– 2920 Posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018– 2907 Posts
- Qualifications required would be 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts.
- There is no provision for relaxation in minimum educational qualification for any candidate whether in reserved category.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 58 years as on the time of applying for any vacancy on the last date.
- The age relaxation will only be applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates as per government rule.
- The selected candidates will get attractive package and salary along with other remuneration and employment benefits as per the central government rules.Detailed and precise amount can be known in the link provided.
- The application fee for this recruitment will be applied differently according to their recruitment posts.
- For detailed application fee, please check the Specfic recruitment links for which you want to apply.
All the recruitments drive dates has mentioned in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.
How to Apply For Railway Jobs Recruitment 2018
- Candidates are required to click on desired recruitment link.
- The link will direct to a new page about that recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as describe for given recruitment.
This is all we have about Railway Jobs Recruitment For 5500 Apprentice,Assistant Technician,Scouts & Guide Quota,General Manager,DGM,Chief Revenue Inspector Posts if you want to know more you can visit the above links for separate and desired recruitment process