RBI Recruitment 2019 : RBI (Reserve Bank of India) called Banker to the Banks is going to engage Engineering passed students for filling up 24 vacant posts of Junior Engineer.The bank has invited the young, eligible and capable candidates for selection on these posts.Candidates can submit the application form through online mode only.Last date to fill the application form is 27th January 2019.Applicants are advised to fill the form before last date to avoid last minute rush.Also applicants can check the following description containing the information regarding eligibility criteria and other details of recruitment.
RBI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical)|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||27th January 2019|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Enginner (Civil) – 15
- Junior Enginner (Electrical) – 09
Last Date to Apply: 27-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should have Diploma/ Degree in Civil,Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test and Language Proficiency Test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fees details are as follows :
- Gen/OBC : Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.50/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 20-30 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The aspiring candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application form through online mode only.
- Candidates has to go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and register themselves by filling the basic information asked in the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature as per the guidelines and instructions in the official notification.
- Fill details of application form,pay the application fees and finally submit the application form.
- Retain the copy of both e-receipt and application form for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to fill the online application form themselves as no change will be permitted after the final submission of application form.