REED Recruitment 2018 : Rajasthan Elementary Education Department issued a job notification regarding the recruitment on Various vacant posts of Teachers.The recruitment is on 28000 posts.Candidates who are waiting for these kind of teaching jobs can apply online on website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in . The online link to fill the application form is available till 23rd August 2018.The candidates are requested to go through the detailed description given below for information regarding the recruitment i.e age and eligibility conditions,application and selection procedure,pay scale and fees for application before applying.
REED Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Elementary Education Department|
|Name of the Job||Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||28000|
|Last Date to apply||23-08-2018|
REED Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Elementary Education Department
Name of The Posts:
- Teacher (TSP Area) – 4051
- Teacher (Non-TSP Area) – 23949
Last Date to Apply: 23-08-2018
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification for this post is Graduation degree with diploma in Elementary Education/B.EI.Ed/TET/RTET/REET from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 23700/- per month .
- Application fees is Rs 100/- for Gen/Non creamy layer of BC/OBC of Rajasthan & candidates appliying of Other states.
- Application fees is Rs 70/- for Creamy layer of BC/OBC.
- Application fees is Rs 60/- for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Aspiring candidates have to fill the online application form on www.education.rajasthan.gov.in with all the details filled carefully and correctly.
- A recent passport size photograph and signature of candidate has to be uploaded on the online application.
- Also upload scanned copies of all the documents specifying the eligibility for the post too.
- Pay the fees and complete the submission process of form successfully.
- take a hard copy of this form for future reference.
NOTE: Keep visiting official website regularly for more updates.