SBI Recruitment 2018 : State Bank of India is recruiting for 47 vacant posts of Specialist Cadre Office.Candidates desirous of working in the India’s largest public sector bank can apply online after ensuring their eligibility for this job.Eligible applicants are to apply on or before last date i.e. 22nd November 2018 on official website www.sbi.co.in.Here in the below given paragraph we have provided a detailed information of the recruitment process and eligibility criteria for this job.So,it is suggested to the readers that please go through this before applying.
SBI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Office|
|Number of vacancies||47|
|Last Date to apply||22-11-2018|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Analytics Translator||04||B. Tech/ B.E (CS)/ MCA/ MBA/ M. Stat. with relevant experience|
|2||Sector Credit Specialist||19||CA/ MBA/ PGDM with relevant experience|
|3||Portfolio Management Specialist||04||CA/ MBA (Finance) with relevant experience|
|4||Sector Risk Specialist||20||CA/ MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA with relevant experience|
Last Date to Apply: 22-11-2018
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list,shortlisting and interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
- Application fees for Gen/OBC candidates is 600/-.
- Application fees for all other candidates is 100/-.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 25-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30 September 2018.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- First of all,The candidate has to visit the official website of the organization i.e www.sbi.co.in and fill the online application form with all the details.
- The application would require personal,educational and previous work experience details of the candidate.
- The photo and signature of the candidate will also be uploaded.
- After successful submission of application and the payment of the application fees,the printout of the filled in application form and the fees receipt.
NOTE: Hard copy of applicatiion & other documents not to be sent to the office.