SBI Recruitment 2018 : State Bank of India,the largest public sector bank in India has issued an official notification for filling up of 48 vacant posts of Deputy Manager and Fire Officer.The interested and eligible candidates can apply online on official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in on or before the last date.The last date is 24th September 2018.The Bank has issued the notification for the recruitment on its official website with all the information regarding the job vacancies including the application & Selection procedure,Age & Eligibility conditions ,important dates and the scale of pay and application fees.The applicants are requested to go through the detailed information.
SBI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Manager and Fire Officer|
|Number of vacancies||48|
|Last Date to apply||24-09-2018|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Manager (Security)-27
- Fire Officer-21
Last Date to Apply: 24-09-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should hold Graduation Degree in Fire Safety and Security with relevant experience from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the shortlisting and interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as per the organizational rules and last drawn salary.
- Application fees for Gen/OBC candidates is 600/-.
- Application fees for all other candidates is 100/-.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 28-40 years (Post 1) and 35-62 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st August 2018.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- First of all,The candidate has to visit the official website of the organization i.e www.sbi.co.in and fill the online application form with all the details.
- The application would require personal,educational and previous work experience details of the candidate.
- The photo and signature of the candidate will also be uploaded.
- After successful submission of application and the payment of the application fees,the printout of the filled in application form and the fees receipt.
NOTE: The candidates are required to visit the official website for future updates if any.