SECL Recruitment 2019: South Eastern Coalfields Limited is in the hiring process and has invited online applications from candidates possessing the minimum educational qualification for the 5500 vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentices under various trades . The applications for recruitment can be filled on the website www.coalindia.in till 23rd July 2019. All the information useful for the candidates related to the recruitment has been mentioned below including the instructions to be must followed.
SECL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||5500|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd July 2019|
SECL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Applicants are to make sure to
Name of The Posts: Trade Apprentice
Last Date to Apply: 23rd July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are must to have obtained the minimum educational qualification i.e 10th with ITI from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be recruited only on the basis of merit list according to marks obtained in previous education.
Pay Scale: Selected Applicants will be paid a monthly stipend of 7655 Rupees to be paid at the end of the month.
Application Fees: The fee is exempted fully for the candidates of all the categories.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be minimum 16 years or 18 years as per the Trade of Apprentice.
Official Website: www.coalindia.in
Important Instructions to apply for SECL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website and fill your details in the application form in the careers section.
- Photo of the applicant and signature need to be uploaded in the prescribed size and format.
- After you have uploaded photo and signature then pay the fee if required.
- Then verify all the information and make all effort to fill all the details correctly only.
- No Candidate should send the hard copies of their application form to office.
- List of selected applicants will be released on our website.
NOTE: Visit our website for all kind of updates and changes in the recruitment.