SSC Recruitment 2018:-Staff Selection Commission brings to you another massive job opportunity with over 15000 vacancies. SSC department has dispatched notification for the posts of Teacher,Technician, Draughtsman,Catering Assistant,Excise Constable,Sub Inspector, Special Branch Constable etc.All you have to do is apply either online or offline before the notification expires. Minimum qualifications required would depend upon the name of the post. However, it may require 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts. This is a one in a lifetime kind of opportunity, so grab it with both hands.
SSC Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission,Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Teacher,Technician,Draughtsman,Catering Assistant,Excise Constable,Sub Inspector, Special Branch Constable etc.|
|Number of vacancies||18000|
|Last Date to apply||Within 45 days of Advertisement|
SSC Recruitment Apply Now
- HPSSC Recruitment 2018 : 1720 Posts
- VSSC Recruitment 2019 : 64 Posts
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 : 1530 Posts
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 : 284 Posts
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2018: 1477 Posts
- SSC Recruitment 2018: 1000 Posts
- OSSSC Recruitment 2018: 219 Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2018: 7110 Posts
- MSSC Recruitment 2018: 1500 Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 : 37 Posts
- Qualifications required would be 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts.
- No relaxation to anyone.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 42 years as on the time of applying for any recruitment drive.
- The age relaxation will only applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates as per government rule.
- Sometime the age relaxation will not be applicable to some recruitment drive.
- After getting qualify for the recruitment process candidates will get good salary according to their profile on which a candidate gets selected.
- The application fee for this recruitment will be applied differently according to their recruitment posts.
- For detailed application fee, you have to check the notification link for which you want to apply.
All the recruitments drive dates has mentioned in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.
How to Apply For SSC Jobs Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have to click on desired recruitment drive link.
- They will redirect to a new page which is only about that recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as describe for given recruitment details.
This is all we have about SSC Recruitment For 18000 Teacher,Technician,Draughtsman,Catering Assistant,Excise Constable,Sub Inspector, Special Branch Constable etc. if you want to know more you can visit the above links for separate and desired recruitment process.