Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2019 : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued an official notification for recruitment on 60 posts of Assistant System Engineer and Assistant System Analyst.The organization told in the notification that desirous candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply by filling the application form in online mode only.Applicants can submit the application form till 20th February 2019.Important guidelines regarding age criteria,educational qualification,application fees,pay scale,application and selection procedure are given in the article written below.Applicants may check it before applying online.
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant System Engineer and Assistant System Analyst|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Last Date to apply||20-02-2019|
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant System Engineer – 36
- Assistant System Analyst – 24
Last Date to Apply: 20-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have B.E. or B. Tech. or degree in any of the following subjects Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering /Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.37,700/- to Rs.1,19,500/- per month.
Application Fees: Rs.150/- has to be submitted as registration fees plus 200/- rupees as examination fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates are required to visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in and read the official notification first.
- Check the eligibility criteria and important instructions to apply.
- Open the apply online link and fill the application form.
- In the application form all the information has to be filled,upload photo and signature.
- Candidates can submit the application form till 20-02-2019.
- Fill the application fees till 22-02-2019.
- Finally take a print of the application form for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates have to regularly visit the website of TNPSC for more updates regarding recruitment.