Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai Recruitment 2019: Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai has announced for the recruitment for 02 posts of Senior Research Fellow (Medical). The aspiring and eligible candidates are hereby suggested to attend the interview on 03-05-2019. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions. Also, the venue of interview is specified in the following paragraph. Official website of Tata Memorial Hospital is www.tmc.gov.in.
Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai|
|Name of the Job||Senior Research Fellow (Medical)|
|Number of vacancies||various|
|Last Date to apply||03rd May 2019|
Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
Name of The Posts: Sr. Research Fellow (Medical)
Last Date to Apply: 03-05-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e. M.D. in Radiotherapy from a recognized medical institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.34000/- to Rs.80000/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fee to be paid.
Official Website: www.tmc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill the application form.
- The form has to be filled in offline mode only.
- Interested candidates may contact HRD Department (Project Office) of this hospital, Service Block Building, 4th Floor, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 along with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, original certificates and one set of attested copies of all certificates.
- The application will be submitted on the day of the interview.
- Only those candidates who submitted their applications to the above-specified address will be allowed to attend the interview.
NOTE: Candidates are required to keep in touch by visiting the official website www.tmc.gov.in regularly for more updates and results of the interview.