TNUSRB Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board issued an official notification to select eligible and physically strong candidates to fill up 9795 vacant posts of Jail Warder, Police Constable, Sub Inspector etc. In this regard, the board has asked the applicants to submit the application form in online mode till last date. Last date, number of vacancies, application fee, pay scale, educational qualification, age criteria etc. details are given post-wise here in the following paragraph. Interested candidates may check it once before applying online. Also, the official website of the recruitment board for the online registration process is www.tnusrbonline.org.
TNUSRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Jail Warder,Police Constable & others|
|Number of vacancies||9795|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
TNUSRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
|S. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Application fee||Pay scale (Per month)||Last Date|
|1.||Police Constable/ Jail Warder/ Fireman||8826||10th||Rs.130/-||Rs.18,200/- to Rs.56,900/-||08th April 2019|
|2.||Sub Inspector of Police||969||Graduation||Rs.500/-||Rs.36,900/- to Rs. 1,16,900/-||19th April 2019|
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written exam, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Viva-Voce.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-24 years (post 1), 20-28 years (post 2) as on 01-07-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.tnusrbonline.org
Important Instructions to apply:
- Interested candidates may check the official notification given by the TNUSRB on its official website.
- Check eligibility criteria, important instructions.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill the application form till last date (according to the post applied for).
- In the online registration process for this job vacancy applicants have to fill his personal, educational details.
- Upload all the credentials asked by the board in its official notification.
- Pay the application fee, submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of filled application form for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates may visit the TNUSRB’s website regularly for more information and updates to come.