Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019- There is apparently one new advertisement regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment, the organization has arrived again with the bag full of golden opportunities which invite the applications from brilliant and efficient applicants who are ready to give their 100% to the work devoted to them in the organization. The posts for which the position in the Telangana State Judicial Service has been announced are National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II). For those who are ready have to apply online and fill the application form on or before 3rd September 2019, Visit official website www.upsc.gov.in for more information. For more information check the notification set given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II)|
|Number of Vacancies||415|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd September 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- National Defence Academy – 370
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 45
Last Date to Apply: 3rd September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants looking for this job must hold 12th from an accredited board/university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Citizens will go through the several stages and rounds for the selection purpose and will be chosen on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- SSB Test/Interview
Pay Scale Selected candidates will get an attractive and amazing salary package per month
Application Fees: An Application fee for the applicants is:
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is Rs.100.
- The application fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ Son of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Candidates.
Age criteria: Individuals age applying for recruitment should :
- be in the range of 02nd Jan 2001 to 01st Jan 2004
- According to organizational regulation, some relaxation in age will be provided to the candidates who belongs to reserved category.
- Starting Date to apply online is:7th August 2019
- Last Date to apply online is:03rd September 2019
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Last Date to Apply is 3rd September 2019.
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Give all details regarding Name, Address, Experiences, etc.
- Upload passport size photograph and scanned signature as per the size being given.
- Update the form with all the details like your name, address, qualification, experience, upload photograph and signature etc and submit the form before 3rd September 2019.
NOTE: Check the official website www.upsc.gov.in for the updates and more information.