UPSC Recruitment 2018 : Union Public Service Commission has advertised for the recruitment of candidates for various posts in Central Armed Police Forces & Combined Medical Services Exam. The Recruitment consists of 923 Posts of Assistant Commandant,Marketing Officer,Assistant Director,AEE & Lecturer. The organization has released the official notification for recruitment giving all the important information like age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure besides some important instructions to apply.Applicants are suggested to read the instructions carefully.The last date is 25th April 2018 to apply online.
UPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Commandant,Marketing Officer,Assistant Director,AEE & Lecturer|
|Number of vacancies||923|
|Last Date to apply||25th May 2018|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer(Railways)-300
- Assistant Medical Officer(Ordnance Factories)-16
- Junior Officer(Central Health Services)-138
- Assistant Commandant(CAPF)-398
- Marketing Officer-28
- Assistant Director-03
- Assistant Executive Engineer-04
Last Date to Apply: 25th May 2018
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification to apply for the above posts is MBBS Degree(Post 1-3), Bachelor’s Degree(Post 4),Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Economics/Chemical/Civil Engineering from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package ,for detailed composition please check official notification.
Application Fees: The application fees General and OBC candidates is 200/- rupees while all other in SC/ST and All female candidates are exempted from fees.
Age criteria : The candidates should be of the age less than 32 years(Post 1-3),less than 30 years for all other posts except Post 4,the range of age is upto 30 years in Post 4.The age will be considered as on 01-08-2018.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidates are to apply online on the official website of the candidate i.e upsc.gov.in and fill the online application form as per the instructions available.
- The candidates need their personal,educational and professional work experience related information handy while filling the form.
- The candidates clear latest passport size photo with white background and signature is also to be uploaded.
- After Payment of fees,if applicable,the application can be submitted and the application form must be submitted.
NOTE: The candidates should check the official website regularly for more updates in future.