UPSC Recruitment 2019 : Union Public Service Commission invites online recruitment applications for recruitment to the following posts.The posts for which applications are invited are Assistant Professor,National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination,Senior Lecturer and Medical Officer.For the same purpose a total of 750 posts are vacant.Eligible and willing candidates may apply on official website www.upsc.gov.in. All the details,important guidelines and instructions regarding eligibility criteria,recruitment schedule and application procedure are given in the below notification.Candidates are advised to read it and then proceed for further procedure.
UPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor,National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination,Senior Lecturer and Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||750|
|Last Date to apply||given below|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- National Defence Academy (Indian Army) – 208
- National Defence Academy (Indian Navy) – 42
- National Defence Academy (Indian Air Force) – 92
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 50
- Assistant Professor – 16
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical) – 01
- Scientist ‘B’ (Junior Geophysicist) – 03
- Medical Officer – 327
- Senior Lecturer – 11
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 to 4 : 04th February 2019
- Post 5 to 9 : 31st January 2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should have following qualification as given below :
- Post 1 to 4 : 12th pass
- Post 5 to 9 : MBBS/ Master Degree in relevant subject
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- (Post 5 & 6),Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (Post 6),Rs.15,600/- to Rs,39,100/- (Post 8),Rs.37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- (Post 9) per month.
Application Fees: Application fees details are as follows :
- Gen/OBC : Rs.100/- (Post 1 to 4),Rs.25/- (all other posts)
- SC/ST : nil
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 40-55 years (Post 5 to 9),for post no. 1 to 4 candidate should be born between 02-07-2000 to 01-07-2003 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Applicants are required to apply online on website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Fill the form,pay the application fees and submit the application form before last date.
- Keep a hard copy of filled form with you for future.
NOTE: It is advised to the applicants to regularly visit the UPSC website for more updates and news regarding the recruitment.