Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2019- Hurray!!!!… There is seemingly one new advertisement regarding Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment, which welcomes the application forms from brilliant, focused and efficient applicants who are ready to give their 100% to the work assigned to them in the organization. The posts for which the vacancy in the Telangana State Judicial Service has been announced are Technician Apprentices. For those who are ready and excited have to attend the walk in interview on or before 17th August 2019. Go and see the official website www.vssc.gov.in for more information. Check the notifications given below.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Name of the Job||Technician Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||158|
|Last Date to Apply||17th August 2019|
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Name of The Posts:
- Technician Apprentices – 158
Last Date to Apply: Last date to attend the walk in interview is: 17th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Contenders looking for this job must hold a Diploma in Engineering from an accredited board/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will go through the several stages and rounds for the recruitment purpose and will be selected on the basis of their performance in:
- Selection list of academic scores.
Pay Scale Selected candidates will get the handsome and amazing salary package of Rs. 3542 per month
Address: Govt. Polytechnic College, kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala
Age criteria: Individuals age applying for recruitment should :
- be less than or equal to 30 years.
- According to organizational regulation, some relaxation in age will be provided to the candidates who belong to the reserved category.
- Walk in Interview Date: 17th August 2019
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website www.vssc.gov.in
- Last Date for walk-in interview is 17th August 2019.
- Applicants must have to Attend Walkin Interview
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as per the requirements.
- Upload and update passport size photograph and scanned signature as per the size been mentioned.
- Interviewees must go and see the official website www.vssc.gov.in and see the important details and updates regarding the Walkin Interview being announced.
NOTE: Check the official website www.vssc.gov.in for the updates and more information. We are now full of this notification.