West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: The West Bengal Police, invites applications for filling up the 40 vacant positions of a Driver through the advertisement for the recruitment. The applications can be submitted offline on or before 16th August 2019. Candidates are suggested to go through the description of the notification for recruitment to know more in detail about the age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and package and application fees along with other important instructions for the candidates.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Job||Driver|
|Number of vacancies||40|
|Last Date to apply||16th August 2019|
West Bengal Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Police
Name of The Posts:
- Driver – 40
Last Date to Apply: 16th August 2019
Application fee: Application fees will be updated soon on the official website.
Official Website: wbpolice.gov.in
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold 8th from an accredited board /university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in
- Driving test
- Medical test
- Personal Interview.
Scale Pay: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary package of Rs. 11,500/- Per month
Age criteria :
- Aspirant’s age should be in the range of 21 – 40 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Address: DropBox at MT Section, Bidhannagar Police Commissionerate, Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata – 106
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Police recruitment :
- The candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the organization.
- The white background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached to the application form.
- The photocopies of the required educational qualification documents are to be attached with the form too.
- Last Date to Apply Offline & Payment of Fee is 16th August 2019
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before 16th August 2019. Aspirants are advised to visit wbpolice.gov.inofficial website of the organization from time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The candidates should keep visiting the official website wbpolice.gov.in of the organization West Bengal Police to be updated on all future changes.