AAI Recruitment 2020: Airport Authority of India is looking for suitable Indian candidates for recruitment for 180 vacant posts of Junior Executive. The candidates need to apply online on the official website www.aai.aero the latest by 15/09/2020. We will make sure to keep providing you all the updates on the recruitment process so keep visiting our website from time to time.
AAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Junior Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||180|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
AAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Airport Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Executive (Civil)-15
- Junior Executive (Electrical)-15
- Junior Executive (Electronics)-150
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to apply for recruitment and must have a Degree in the specified discipline.
Selection Procedure: The candidates need to qualify in the process of selection in order to be recruited and appointed finally.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be offered a handsome salary as per the specified rules and regulations only.
Application Fees: The candidates will be required to pay the application fee as per the specified rules and regulations only.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates applying for the recruitment can be up to a maximum limit of 27 years.
The candidates who belong to any reserved category will be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit but as per the rules of the government only.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Important Instructions to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form online on the official website www.aai.aero in order to apply for the Airport Authority of India.
- Make sure to pay the fee in the specified mode and as per the specified criteria only.
- Upload the credentials and submit the application form.
- We will keep providing you all the updates from time to time.
NOTE: All of the candidates need to fill and submit the application form the latest by 15/09/2020. The candidates can start applying for recruitment from 03/08/2020.