AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is conducting a Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for procuring interested and eligible candidates on the 3803 vacant seats of Nursing Officer. Applications must be submitted in the Online Mode on or before 18th August 2020. This notification will give you all the basic information regarding this recruitment.
AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Name of the Job||Nursing Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||3803|
|Last Date to Apply||18th August 2020|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Name of The Posts:
- Nursing Officer – 3803
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission is 18 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from any Recognized Institute or University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the aggregate marks scored in written test and personal interview after the verification of documents has taken place.
Pay Scale: The aspirants who will be selected will get a handsome amount of pay between Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600.
- For General/OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs.1500.
- For SC/ ST/ category applicants, the application fee is Rs.1200.
- PwD is exempted from payment of application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates with their Ages between 18 Years to 30 Years are eligible to apply for this recruitment counted from 18 August 2020. More age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per AIIMS rules.
Official Website: aiimsexams.org
How To Apply For AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment Online-
- Go to the official site and see the help manual to know the instructions for filling the form.
- Enter all your details.
- Upload documents as asked by AIIMs.
- Also upload your photo, signature, and smudge-free left thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee and enter the details of the same in the application form.
- Submit the form latest by 18 August 2020 before 5 PM
NOTE: Read the notification on the official website to know more about this recruitment written test dates and interview dates.