Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment – All the interested candidates are requested to check the official notification from the official website of the AIATSL Recruitment 2019. The organization has announced some recruitment for skilled and competent candidates for the posts of Duty Officer, Jr. Executive, Utility Agent-cum- Ramp Driver. The organization invites interested candidates to secure their future by attending walk-in recruitment before the last date(4th and 5th August 2019). For more information aspirants can visit the official website – www.airindia.in and further, they can look below article for recruitment criteria, pay scale, etc.
Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Name of the Job||Duty Officer, Jr. Executive, Utility Agent-cum- Ramp Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||187|
|Last Date to Apply||4th and 5th August 2019|
Air India Air Transport Services Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Air India Air Transport Services Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Duty Officer-Terminal-01
- Executive (Pax)-03
- Customer Agent-30
- Ramp Service Agent-14
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver-24
- Handyman / Handywoman-114
Last Date to Apply: 4th and 5th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants applying for the recruitment should hold 10th/ITI/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ Graduation Degree with Diploma in relevant field/MBA with from an accredited Board/University/Institute.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be judged on the basis of their performance:
- Screening/Personal Interview(PI)
- Group Discussion
- Trade Test or Physical Endurance Test
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will be provided with attractive salaries and packages:
- For post 1: Rs.32,500 per month
- For post (2,3): Rs.25,300 per month
- For post (4,5): Rs.18,360 per month
- For post 6: Rs.15,660 per month
- For post 7 : Rs.13,860 per month
- Application fee for general category and OBC candidates is Rs.500 and the rest of the candidates are being exempted from paying the fees.
Age criteria: The age of the aspirants should be:
- For Post1, age should be less than or equal to 50 years
- For Post2, age should be less than or equal to 35 years
- Candidates belonging to reserved category are given relaxation in age limit.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Important Instructions to apply for Air India Recruitment:
- Candidates have to attend Walk-in recruitment along with the copies demanded as mentioned on the official website.
- Attach all the important documents which are demanded by the firm.
- Scan the recent photo and also sign the copies of credentials.
- In the end, post the form on the address specified on the official website before 4th and 5th August 2019.
NOTE: Do check the official website for the updates.