Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2019: Airport Authority of India proposes to fill up 120 posts under Apprentice Training for the year 2019. Eligible candidates who are interested in applying for these Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice training seats can apply on the official website of AAI. Official website of AAI is www.aai.aero. Closing date for online submission of application form is 17-02-2019. Detailed information is given in the following paragraph. The paragraph includes the age criteria, educational qualification, application procedure etc. details. Applicants can have a look over this before proceeding further.
Airport Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice (Degree and Diploma)|
|Number of vacancies||120|
|Last Date to apply||17th February 2019|
Airport Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Airport Authority of India
Name of The Posts: Apprentice
- Civil (Graduate and Technician) – 35
- Electronics (Graduate and Technician) – 55
- Computer Science (Graduate and Technician) – 30
Last Date to Apply: 17-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant should have a Degree or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of the merit list, interview, document verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.15000/- (Graduate Engineers) and Rs. 12000/- (Diploma Engineers).
Application Fees: Application fee is Nil for all candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-26 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31-03-2019.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill the registration form online on the web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to register themselves on the specified web portal.
- Fill all the information asked in the form.
- Upload all the documents as specified in the notification (If necessary to do so).
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Stay tuned for more updates.