Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019: The Andhra Bank invites applications for filling up the 15 available positions of a Sub Staff through the advertisement for the recruitment. The organization welcomes skilled, focused and keen candidates with plenty of opportunities. The applications can be submitted offline on or before 31st August 2019. Applicants are advised to go through the description of the notification for recruitment to know more in detail about the age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and package and application fees along with other important instructions for the candidates.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Bank|
|Name of the Job||Sub Staff|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||31st August 2019|
Andhra Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Staff-15
Last Date to Apply: 31st August 2019
Application fee: Application fees will be updated soon on the official website.
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold 10th from an accredited board/university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Scale Pay: Selected candidates will get attractive salary packages of Rs. 9560 – 18545 per month.
Age criteria :
Aspirant’s age should be:
- in the range of 18 – 25 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules given.
Address: The Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank HR Department, Zonal Office Srikakulam Venkatapuram Junction, Near Simhadwaram Srikakulam -532005
- Last Date to Apply Offline is: 31st August 2019
Official Website: www.andhrabank.in
Important Instructions to apply for Andhra Bank recruitment :
- Candidates should/must pen down the offline application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the organization.
- Passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached.
- The photocopies of the required educational documents are to be attached with the form too.
- Last Date to Apply Offline & Payment of Fee is 31st August 2019
- Contenders should go and visit the official website www.andhrabank.in and fill the offline application form with all details like your name, address, qualification details, experience details, upload photographs, and signature, etc.
- Post the form at the address specified before 31st August 2019.
NOTE: The candidates should keep visiting the official website www.andhrabank.in of the organization Andhra Bank to be updated on all future changes.