Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment: Recently, a new job advertisement regarding the Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 for 1,26,728 posts of Panchayat Secretary, Village Surveyor, Assistant, Ward Administrative Secretary for has been announced by the Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam. The organization invites applications from Skilled and capable contenders. The desired aspirants who want to secure their job can apply by submitting an online application at the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in form on or before the last date. The aspirants who want to know more about the vacancy details can read the article mentioned below to know about the selection process, application fee, salary etc.
Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam|
|Name of Posts||Panchayat Secretary, Village Surveyor, Assistant, Ward Administrative Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||1,26,728|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
Official Website: gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Name Of The Posts:
- Panchayat Secretary – 7040
- Village Revenue Officer – 2880
- ANM / Multi Purpose Health Assistant – 13540
- Animal Husbandry Assistant – 9886
- Village Fisheries Assistant – 794
- Village Horticulture Assistant – 4000
- Village Agriculture Assistant – 6714
- Village Sericulture Assistant – 400
- Engineering Assistant – 11158
- Panchayat Secretary (Digital Assistant)- 11158
- Village Surveyor – 11158
- Welfare and Education Assistant – 11158
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary – 14944
- Ward Administrative Secretary – 3307
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – 3601
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) – 3648
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary – 3786
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) – 3770
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) – 3786
Number Of Posts: 1,26,728
Educational Qualifications: The contenders who are applying must hold 10th with MPHA/ ANM Course/ 12th (Vocational)/ ITI/ Diploma (Poultry/Fisheries)/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ Graduation Degree (Any)/ B.F.Sc./ B.Sc/ M.Sc from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
Application Fee: Application fee will be updated soon on the official website.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the salary packages of
- 15,030 – 46,060/
- (Post 1,14), Rs. 14,600 – 44870
- (Post 2-13,15-19) Per month..
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should :
- be in the range of 18 – 42 years.
- Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Selection Criteria: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Written Exam, Document Verification.
Instructions to apply for Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, the aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization and fill the application form properly.
- Then attach the self-attested copies of the credential documents mentioned in the form.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Post the application form at the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in before the last date.
- Aspirants should visit the official website of the organization i.e. gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in and fill online application form with all details
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 for Various posts of Panchayat Secretary, Village Surveyor, Assistant, Ward Administrative Secretary. Check Official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in for more updates.