Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 : Naukristaan has come into competition again with another enrapturing opportunity of employment for the job desiring contenders. The Andhra Pradesh Police now greets application from eligible entrants to fill up the 306 vacancies which include Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician. These careers offer sureness and inerrancy. Entrants are suggested and advised to go through the complete advertisement thoroughly.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Police|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician|
|Number of vacancies||306|
|Last Date to apply||11th November 2019|
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Police
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Loco Pilot-85
- Technician – 221
Last Date to Apply: 11th November 2019
Educational Qualifications : A candidate must hold 10th with ITI/ 12th/ Diploma in Engineering of any of the Universities.
Selection Procedure : Entrants will be selected on the basis of merit and their performance in Written Test/ CBT, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
Scale of Pay: The entrants selected will be offered an attractive and amazing pay package of Rs. 19,900 per month.
Application fee: Application fee for the keen and interested entrants :
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 600
- and for the SC/ ST of AP Candidates is 300
Age criteria: Age for the entrants should:
- be in the range of 18 – 42 years
- And relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11th November 2019
Official Website: Official website for the Andhra Pradesh Police recruitment 2019 is www.rrc-wr.com
Important Instructions to apply for recruitment:
- Check the official website from time to time for the upcoming updates and upgrades.
- Application forms will be filled till 11th November 2019 which is the last date as mentioned.
- Read the notification carefully.
NOTE: The entrants are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy and visit the official website.