Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department Recruitment 2018: We are happy to inform you all about an excellent opportunity of employment.This time The Revenue Department,Government of Andhra Pradesh have announced for the recruitment for 04 vacant posts of Environment Specialist and Gender Expert. The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form offline only. The last date to apply for this job is 28 March 2018 after which no application will be accepted.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria,application procedure,eligibility criteria,application fees and scale of pay and package.
Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department|
|Name of the Job||Environment Specialist and Gender Expert|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||28th March 2018|
Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department
Name Of The Posts:
- Environment Specialist – 01
- Gender Expert – 01
- Social Management Specialist – 01
- Programme Coordinator – 01
Last Date to Apply: 28th March 2018
Official Website: www.apdrp.ap.gov.in
Educational Qualifications : To be eligible to apply,a candidate must have masters in environment engineering/Sociology/Social welfare/Economics from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .The package is 80000(post 1),40000(post 2),60000(post 3) and 45000 for post 4.
Age criteria : A candidate applying must be in the range of age 21-35 years.The relaxation for reserved category as per the regulations will also be provided.
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions provided on the official website of the organization i.e given above.
- White background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be sent along with the physical application form.
- The address where the application form would be sent is mentioned as follows: The Project Director,National Cyclone Risk Management Project Revenue (DM) Department D n. 21/2b Genius JR towers,NH-16, Kuchanpalli Tadepalli,Mandal,Guntur (DT)
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy visiting the website regularly.