APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission invites applications on physical paper from desired and eligible candidates. Applications can be submitted for 626 vacancies of Assistant/Junior Engineer, Assistant Architect, Manager, and Director. The due date to fill the form is 17 August.
APSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Architect, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||626|
|Last Date to Apply||17/08/2020|
APSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 222
- Junior Engineer – 344
- Assistant Architect – 11
- Functional/Project/Dy. Manager – 21
- Assistant Director – 12
- Assistant Engineer – 04
- Junior Engineer – 12
Educational Qualifications: Demand of the posts is such that the applicant must have B.E/Diploma in Civil Engineering/Architecture Degree/Degree in ART/SCIENCE/COMMERCE OR Electrical Engineering from the accredited college/institute.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Assam.
- Must be familiar with at least one official language of Assam State.
Selection Procedure: The selection will consist of a Screening/Written Test/Viva-voce and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Attractive package is offered to selected candidates as below :
- INR 30000-110000/- for post 01 & 03.
- INR 14000-60500/- for post 02.
Application Fees: Amount paid by the candidate at the time of online application is in the following way :
- GEN/EWS – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC and MOBC – Rs. 150/-
- No fees for BPL’s.
Age criteria: Candidate must be of the age of 21 – 38 years (Post 01-03 & 06-07), 30 – 45 years (Post 04), and 25 – 40 years (Post 04). This age will be calculated on 01st January 2020. Reserved candidates are entitled to age relief as per Assam govt. rules.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020:
- Download the print of form on the website of APSC apsc.nic.in.
- Read detailed instructions and fill the details in the mentioned columns in the format.
- Affix self-attested copies of all certificates with the form and paste two latest pictures in white background with good quality gum in form.
- Deposit fee through Treasury Challan and finally send the form to “Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022
NOTE: All the documents must be enclosed with application like all qualifying certificates from class 10 onwards, caste certificates, age proof (Matric sheet), identity, other essential applicable certificates.