Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment: All the job seeking aspirants who wish to serve the nation by joining the Indian Army are hereby informed that the Indian Army is in search of dedicated and skilled medical practitioners who are ready to fill the 300 vacant seats of SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) OFFICER. The applications can be filled by both male and female candidates on or before 16th August 2020 on the official site mentioned below.
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Armed Forces Medical Services|
|Name of the Job||SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) OFFICER|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
|Last Date to Apply||16 August 2020|
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Armed Forces Medical Services
Name of The Posts:
- SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) OFFICER – 300
Educational Qualifications: The applicants who have done MBBS with one year of internship from a Recognised University/Institute/Board authorized by the Indian Medical Council are eligible to apply under AFMS Recruitment.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 16 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview and Medical Exam will be the basis of the selection of applicants.
Pay Scale: A handsome amount of salary of Rs.61300 per month will be given for SSC Officer post.
Application Fees: Applicants belonging to any category have to pay Rs.200 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants should be less than or equal to 45 years of age counted from 31-12-2020. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Important Instructions to apply for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment :
- Job opportunists need to go to https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ and enter the captcha code shown on the screen to move forward.
- Go to the recruitment section and look for the application form concerning this recruitment.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and also attach a photograph and other documents as asked by AFMS.
- Upload your digital signature and pay the application fee.
- Enter the details of the transaction in the application form.
- Submit the form before the last date.
NOTE: Follow the official site of AFMS to know the dates of Personal Interview and Medical Examination.