Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 : Arunachal Pradesh Police has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Multitasking Staff and Head Constable.The organization has released the official notification giving all the details of the recruitment including Selection procedure, Age & Eligibility conditions,Application & ,important dates and the scale of pay and application fees.The total number of vacancies on the above posts is 498.The Office of The Director General of Police,Government of Arunachal Pradesh ,invites skilled and capable candidates interested in joining the police department and serve the society.The application can filled till 31-05-2018 and the applicants are required to go through all the details of the recruitment carefully before applying.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Police|
|Name of the Job||Multitasking Staff and Head Constable|
|Number of vacancies||498|
|Last Date to apply||31-05-2018|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Arunachal Pradesh Police
Name of The Posts:
- Multitasking Staff(Civil Police/IRBN/AAPBn)-220
- Head Constable(Telecom & RT)-178
- MTS(Civil Police Offline)-82
- Head Constable(Offline)-48
Last Date to Apply:
- MTS: 31-05-2018
- Head Constable:02-05-2018
Official Website: www.arunpol.nic.in
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification for the post of Head Constable is 12th Passed and for all others,8th class pass candidates can also apply.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Application Fees: The application fees for the general candidates is 40 rupees while APST candidates need to pay 10 as fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years.Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations of the government will also be provided.The date for the consideration of age is 21 march 2018.
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates should read the notification and all the instructions before applying and then fill the applicatio form online or offline as suitable.
- The candidates filling online form should upload the photo and signature online and in case of offline form,The photo of the candidate must be attached along with the cross signatures.
- The offline form should be sent to the Office of The Director General of Police.
NOTE: The candidates are required to keep themselves updated and notified regarding the recruitment through the official website.