Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting candidates to apply online on www.appsc.gov.in for 63 vacancies of Junior Engineers. The candidates will be able to apply and submit their applications for recruitment by 03/07/2020. All the details related to the recruitment process have been laid down below to be read by the candidates.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||63|
|Last Date to Apply||03/07/2020|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineers-63
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must be holding a Diploma or Degree certificate in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment of the candidates will be done only on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: Handsome amount will be paid to the candidates as salary in accordance with the pay scale of Rupees 9,300-34,800/-p.m. with Grade Pay of Rupees 4,200/-p.m.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the fee as follows:
- General and OBC Category: 160 Rupees
- APST candidates: 100 Rupees
- PH candidates: NIL
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria. The age will be calculated as on 15/04/2020. The age must be 18-32 years only.
Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form online on www.appsc.gov.in to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020.
- The details are to be filled as per the records only followed by the payment of application fee in online mode only.
- The candidates need to upload copies of the academic certificates.
- Match all the filled-in details with the academic records of the candidate after which the application form can be submitted.
NOTE: The above-specified posts are for the candidates of the following specified categories:
- APST category: 52 vacancies (2 for PH Category candidates)
- Unreserved category: 11 vacancies