Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Assam Police is busy recruiting candidates for 1805 vacancies for various posts of Constable/ Guardsman, Forest Guard, Driver, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Platoon Commander, Assistant Deputy Controller, Wireless Operator. The candidates need to apply for recruitment online only on the website www.slprbassam.in. Applicants need to apply for the recruitment before the last provided as per the post specific.
Assam Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Name of the Job||Constable/ Guardsman, Forest Guard, Driver, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Platoon Commander, Assistant Deputy Controller, Wireless Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||1805|
|Last Date to Apply|
Assam Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Police
Name of The Posts:
- Constable/ Guardsman Grade III-451
- Stenographer Grade III-11
- Forest Guard-812
- Junior Assistant (APHQRS)-15
- Junior Assistant (District level)-170
- Stenographer Grade III (District level)-19
- Platoon Commander-35
- Assistant Deputy Controller-06
- Civil Defence Demonstrator/ Wireless Operator/ PBX Operator-28
Pay Scale: The organization will make payment of the salaries to the candidates as follows:
- Post 1-8: Rupees 14,000-60,500/-per month
- Post 9-14: Rupees 14,000-49,000/-per month
Application Fees: The fee is not to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: The candidates must be of the following age:
- Post 1, 4-14: 18-38 years
- Post 2-3: 21-38 years
The age of the candidates will be counted on the specified date of 01/01/2020 no matter which post they are applying for.
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to apply online on the official website of Assam Police i.e www.slprbassam.in.
- Details are to be filled in the form followed by uploading the academic qualification and other certificates.
- Match the filled details with the certificates and submit the application form.
- Make sure not to forget saving an offline copy of the online filled form for future reference.
NOTE: The applications for recruitment can be filled online between the following period:
- Post 1: 10/06/2020 to 30/06/2020
- Post 2-8: 25/05/2020 to 25/06/2020
- Post 9-11: 04/04/2020 to 15/06/2020
- Post 12: 23/03/2020 to 15/06/2020
- Post 13-14: 20/03/2020 to 15/06/2020