Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 : Assam Public Service Commission has notified of the recruitment for 86 different posts including Forest Ranger,Assistant Conservator and others. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form offline only. The last date to apply for this job is 04 April 2018 after which no application will be accepted.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria,application procedure,eligibility and fees for application.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Forest Ranger,Assistant Conservator and others|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Last Date to apply||04-04-2018|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name Of The Posts:
- Forest Ranger – 50
- Assistant Conservator – 25
- Junior Information and public relations officer – 05
- Senior Information and public relations officer -06
Last Date to Apply: 04th April 2018
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have Bachelor degree in science/engineering for post 1 & 2 and Diploma/degree in journalism or Mass media Communication from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam,physical test and interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Application Fees:250 is the fees for General and Obc and 150 rupees for all other category applicants.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-43 years for post 1 & 3 and 21-38 for the others besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided.
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions given on the form in block letters only.
- One white background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form with self attestation across it.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be sent along with the application form in A4 size envelope .
- The address where the application along with other documents should be sent is as follows: DEPUTY SECRETARY , APSC , JAWAHARNAGAR KHANAPARA , GUWAHATI – 22
The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy and send the application well advance so as to reach the office in time.