Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment: Recently, a new job advertisement regarding the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 for 73 posts of Child Development Project Officer has been announced by the Assam Public Service Commission. The organization invites applications from Skilled and capable contenders. The desired aspirants who want to secure their job can apply by submitting offline application given at the official website http://www.apsc.nic.in/ on or before the last date i.e. 9th September 2019. The aspirants who want to know more about the vacancy details can read the article mentioned below to know about the selection process, application fee, salary etc.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Child Development Project Officer|
|Number of vacancies||73|
|Last date to apply||9th September 2019|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Assam Public Service Commission
Official Website: http://www.apsc.nic.in/
Name Of The Posts:
- Child Development Project Officer-73
Number Of Posts: 73
Educational Qualifications: The contenders who are applying must hold:
- Diploma/ PG (Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology), Graduation from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
- Application fee for the Candidates is:
- For General it is: Rs. 250
- For SC/ ST/ MOBC/ OBC it is: Rs. 150
- Candidates having BPL Certificate is: Nil
Salary: Selected candidates will be offered with the great salary packages of Rs.15000 per month.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should :
- Be 21-38 Years
- Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Selection Criteria: Keen Candidates looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance.
Important Dates: The closing date for the submission of application form is 9th September 2019.
Instructions to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, the aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization and fill the application form properly.
- Then attach the self-attested copies of the credential documents mentioned in the form.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Post the application form at the official website http://www.apsc.nic.in/ before the last date.
- Contenders should visit the official website of the organization i.e. http://www.apsc.nic.in/ and fill offline application form with all details as required.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 for 73 posts of Child Development Project Officer. Check the Official website http://www.apsc.nic.in/ for more updates.