Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Assam Rifles is engaged in recruitment of male & female candidates on 116 vacant posts of Rifleman and Rifle woman. Candidates wishing to work in Assam Rifles can apply online for these posts. The last date to file the candidature for these advertised posts is 17th March 2019. No applicant will be able to fill the form after the last date as the link to apply online will be disabled after 17-03-2019. Application fee, age criteria, selection procedure, pay scale etc. details are placed in the paragraph written below. Candidates are advised to first visit this and then apply online. Also, the official website to apply online is www.assamrifles.gov.in.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Rifles|
|Name of the Job||Rifleman/ Riflewoman|
|Number of vacancies||116|
|Last Date to apply||17-03-2019|
Assam Rifles Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Rifles
Name of The Posts: Rifleman/ Riflewoman (General Duty)
Last Date to Apply: 17-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking for this job should be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Applicants has to pass Physical Standard Test, Field Trial, Medical Exam to be selected on these posts.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.100/- for Gen/ OBC and for SC/ST/ Female Candidates fee is nil.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.assamrifles.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the Assam Rifles as given above.
- White background passport size photo and signature of the candidate is to be uploaded on the application form online.
- The photo scans of the required educational qualification documents are to be uploaded.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form till 17-03-2019.
- Hard copies need not be sent to the office.
NOTE: The candidates are suggested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification/updates.