Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 : Bank of Baroda is engaged in recruitment of 02 posts of Head Equity & Senior Technical Assistant.For this the bank has issued an official notification and asked for online applications from candidates.Candidates interested in this job vacancy can apply on or before last date i.e. 23rd January 2019.Candidates are advised to fill the application form before last date so as to avoid inconvenience during the application registration process.Also candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other important details in the below given paragraph.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Head Equity & Senior Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||23rd January 2019|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Head Equity
- Senior Technical Assistant
Last Date to Apply: 23-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should have Graduation with CA/ CFA/ MBA Finance from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the test/ personal interview/ group discussion.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs. 600/- for Gen/OBC candidates while Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 40-55 years (Post 1),32-45 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Important Instructions to apply :
- First step is to visit the official website and click on apply online link.
- A new page containing the registration form details will be opened and register yourself for the specified posts.
- Pay the application fees and then fill the application form,upload photo and signature.
- After the submission of application form retain a hard copy of it for future refernce.
- Note the candidates are required to have a personal Email-Id and contact number as all the contact in future may be through these only.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to visit the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.com regularly for details and updates.The bank has requested to candidates that the candidates willing to serve anywhere in India,should apply.