Bank of India Recruitment 2019 : Bank of India,a Commercial bank has proposed to fill up 18 posts of Faculty Member,Office Assistant,Attendant & Counselor in Jharkhand.Desirous candidates can apply in offline mode till last date.Last date are 15th and 19th January 2019.Official website is www.bankofindia.co.in.For more information please visit the notification given below.
Bank of India Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Faculty,Office Assistant,Attendant & Counselor|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||15-01-2019 & 19-01-2019|
Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of vacancies||Age as on 01-01-2019||Pay Scale|
|1.||Faculty Member||06||25-65 years||Rs. 20,000/-|
|2.||Office Assistant||04||18-45 years||Rs 18,000/-|
|3.||Attendant||03||18-65 years||Rs 8,000/-|
|4.||Faculty Member||02||25-65 years||Rs. 20,000/-|
|5.||Office Assistant||02||18-45 years||Rs. 15,000/-|
|6.||Counselor||01||less than equal to 65 years||Rs. 18,000/-|
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 to 3 : 15-01-2019
- Post 4 to 6 : 19-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Minimum qualification for these posts is 10th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam,personal interview/ Demonstration/Presentation.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month as specified above.
Application Fees: There is no application fees to be paid by the candidates for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates are required to fill offline application form.
- This form can be downloaded from the official website in the required format.
- In the application form candidate’s personal,educational and work experience related details has to be filled.
- Paste a photograph and attach self attested copies of all the documents also.
- Application form complete in all respects has to be sent at the following address: Post 4 to 6 : “The Zonal Manager,Bank of India,Hazaribagh Zonal Office,Post Bag No. 34,Saketpuri,Sadanand Marg,Hazaribagh,Jharkhand – 825301” Post 1 to 3 : “The Chairman,RSETI Selection Committee,C/O Bank of India,Ranchi Zonal Office,IInd Floor,Pradhan Towers,MG Road,Near Over Bride,Ranchi,Jarkhand -834001”
NOTE: Keep visiting official website regularly.Hard copy should reach the specified address on or before last date.