BARC Recruitment 2019 : Bhabha Atomic Research Center is engaged in recruitment of vacant posts of Scientific/ Medical Officers,Pharmacist and Technician posts.Recruitment is organized on 13 posts. BARC has asked for online applications from the young and capable candidates to fill up these vacant posts. Applicants are allowed to fill the online application form till last date.Last Date to apply is 25th January 2019.Details regarding the recruitment and application procedure,eligibility criteria etc. are mentioned in following article.
BARC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Center|
|Name of the Job||Scientific/ Medical Officers,Pharmacist,Technician|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to apply||25-01-2019|
BARC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Center
Name of The Posts:
- Scientific/ Medical Officers D – 0
- Scientific/ Medical Officers C – 05
- Pharmacist – 02
- Scientific Assistant – 01
- Technician- 02
Last Date to Apply: 25-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Individual having 12th and/or Medical Radiography/ X- Ray Technique Trade Certificate/ D.Pharma/ MBBS/ MDS/ M.D./DNB / PG degree in Medical Social Service with Medical and Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized board/ institute/ university are eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in written test/Screening test,personal interview/ skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month as follows :
- Post 1 : Rs 67,700/-
- Post 2 : Rs 56,100/-
- Post 1 : Rs 44,900/-
- Post 1 : Rs 29,200/-
- Post 1 : Rs 25,500/-
- Gen/OBC candidates : Rs 500/- (Post 1 & 2), Rs 150/- (Post 3) ,Rs 100/- (Post 5)
- SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates are exempted to pay application fees.
- For ExSM candidates Fees is Exempted for Post 4 & 5.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the following age group besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
- Post 1 : 18-40 years
- Post 2 : 18-35 years
- Post 3 : 18-30 years
- Post 4 : 18-25 years
- Post 5 : 18-28 years
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria have to apply online on official website www.barc.gov.in.
- Applicant has to register himself and after the registration process fill the application form.
- In application form candidate has to fill all his personal,educational and work experience (if any) related details.
- Upload all the credentials demanded in the application form.
- Finally take a print of filled application form as it will be required at the time of interview.
NOTE: Keep visiting official website regularly for updates regarding recruitment.