Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2019: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre multi-disciplinary Nuclear Research Centre has planned to hire 60 skilled and talented candidates for the vacant posts of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer. Candidate interested too and attain the necessary qualifications can apply for posts on or before due date i.e. 25th February 2019. The candidate can make an online application on the link available at www.barc.gov.in. For more details about the selection process, application fees, pay scale, etc. candidate must read the article below.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of the Job||Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Last Date to apply||25-02-2019|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Name of The Posts:
- Upper Division Clerk – 47
- Stenographer Grade III- 13
Last Date to Apply: 25-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a 10th/Graduation Degree from the authorized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Objective test, Descriptively written test/Stenography Skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 25500/- per month.
- GEN/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
- Full Exemption for SC/ST/PWD/ESM and Women Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 25th February 2019.
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Upload the latest photograph in passport size and signature in the form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate must keep watch on the latest updates on the official website regularly.