Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released some exciting posts and is providing a welcoming opportunity which can be proven beneficial to the aspirants. The organization has released 18 vacancies for the post of Chemist Trainee, General Workman. The organization is willing to welcome enthusiasts and skilled personalities to their BPCL family. Desired and willing candidates can fill up their application forms online by visiting the official website(www.bharatpetroleum.com) before the date 5th August 2019. To get further information about the BPCL application fee, pay scale, eligibility criteria and much more can look below in the article.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Chemist Trainee , General Workman|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||5th August 2019|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Name of The Posts:
- Chemist Trainee-06
- General workman-B (trainee)-Petrochemical-12
Last Date to Apply: 5th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Contenders looking for this job must hold:
- Diploma in engineering or,
- Sc.(Chemistry) from an accredited Board/Institute/University.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will go through the several stages and rounds for the selection purpose and will be chosen on the basis of their performance in:
- Written exam
- Interview/Skill Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Fitness Test.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be provided with attractive salaries and packages:
- For Post1: Pay Scale range is between Rs.13500-31000 per month
- For Post2: Pay Scale range is between Rs.11500-20000 per month
Application Fees: Application fees will be updated as soon as the form is filled.
Age criteria: Individuals age applying for the recruitment should be in the range 18-30 years counted from 1/7/2019. According to organizational regulation, some relaxation in age will be provided to the candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.com
Important Instructions to apply for BPCL Recruitment:
- To fill the application form visit the official website www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment is 22nd July 2019.
- Fill the form before 5th August 2019
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Give all details regarding Name, Address, Experiences, etc.
- Upload passport size photograph and scanned signature as per the size being given.
NOTE: Check the official website for the updates and more information.