BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up 400 vacancies for Trade Apprentice in various trades. Applications will be filled online through the website www.trichy.bhel.com. Before filling the application form the candidates are requested to go through the guidelines for appointment to the specified posts. The following paragraph contains the eligibility criteria and application procedure details. The last date to apply online is 30-03-2019 after which no application will be received.
BHEL Trichy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Trichy|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||400|
|Last Date to apply||30-03-2019|
BHEL Trichy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Trichy
Name of The Posts: Trade Apprentice
Last Date to Apply: 30-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should pass 8th class/10th/ 12th and ITI (Relevant Trades) or BA/ BBA from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicant will be selected on the basis of merit list followed by document verification.
Application Fees: No application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years as on 13-04-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.trichy.bhel.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidate has to first go on to the official website of the organization i.e www.trichy.bhel.com.
- Go through the notification details regarding the eligibility criteria.
- Application form in the desired format has to be filled.
- The form includes the candidate’s personal, educational details.
- Upload the required documents and scanned signature along with the scanned copy of the photograph.
- The fees will be paid in the online mode thereafter the candidate can take the printout of the filled in application form and the fees receipt generated online.
- This printout has to be preserved safely for future reference.
NOTE: It is advised to the applicants to regularly visit the official website to get more updates and news about the recruitment.
- Publication of Shortlisting Candidates List: 03-04-2019
- Expected Certification Verification Period: 04-04-2019