Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Interested aspirants looking for Police jobs will find this article much beneficial for them. Bihar Police recently released an article to fill 2213 seats of Sub Inspector and Sergeant. Candidates can submit their applications on the online platform up to 24th September 2020. Grasp more details about recruitment in the article below.
Bihar Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector and Sergeant|
|Number of Vacancies||2213|
|Last Date to Apply||September 24th, 2020|
Bihar Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Police
Name of The Posts:
- Police Sub Inspector – 1998
- Sergeant – 215
Educational Qualifications: To be eligible, it is compulsory to have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from the recognized college.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be upon the performance of the applicant in the Pre-Main Written Examination, Physical Measurement, and Medica Check-up.
Pay Scale: Compensation in lieu of duty performed by the candidates in Bihar Police will be in Level 06 ( Rs. 35400-112400/-) per month.
Application Fees: Check below for application fee :
- GEN/EBC/BC/EWS – Rs. 700/-
- SC and ST – Rs. 400/-
- Payment by debit/credit card or net banking.
Age criteria: The recruiter has described of age limit for vacancies in the official notification that is given below :
- The lower limit for all candidates – 20 years.
- Upper range for GEN/EWS (Male) – 37 years.
- Upper age for GEN/EWS/BC/EBC (Female) – 40 years.
- The upper limit for BE/EBC (Male) – 40 years.
- The maximum age for SC/ST (Both Male & Female) – 42 years.
Official Website: www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2020:
- Access on bpssc.bih.nic.in on google and study important instructions.
- Press on ‘Apply online for the post of Sub Inspectors and Sergeant.
- Register by filling details and upload essential certificates.
- The candidate needs to upload a scanned photograph and signature also.
- Make payment and retain the print out of the application after submitting it.
- Candidates will be intimated through e-mail.
NOTE: Details once submitted can not be changed and incomplete information filled form will immediately reject.