Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Bihar Police is popular for effective, efficient operations that attend public incidents at a high speed. In the present scenario, Bihar Police is looking for candidates with a strong physical appearance for 236 seats of Forester. Applicants who consider themselves to be physically fit with academic qualifications should apply by 10th September 2020. Get all information about Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 in the below-specified article and apply online accordingly.
Bihar Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police|
|Name of the Job||Forester|
|Number of Vacancies||236|
|Last Date to Apply||10/09/2020|
Bihar Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Police
Name of The Posts:
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 12th passed from the authorized board/school.
Selection Procedure: Potential candidates will be selected by conducting the Physical Measurement, Written Exam, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Payment for salary will be in Level 05 (Rs. 29200-92300) per month.
Application Fees: Category wise details of the fee is mentioned below :
- GEN/OBC/EWS/EBC – Rs. 450/-
- SC and ST – Rs. 112/-
Age criteria: Minimum age of application for forester in Bihar Police is 18 years. Higher age will be as per the category such as 25 years (GEN/EWS), 27 years (OBC/EBC), and 30 years (SC/ST).
Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Police (Forester) Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, visit www.csbc.bih.nic.in and carefully read the instructions and guidelines regarding the application.
- After getting satisfied with the terms and conditions, applicants need to register on the website by using the mobile and e-mail.
- Refill the details in the form with registration id and upload the original certificates of qualification, age proof, caste verification, and any other if relevant.
- The latest photograph of the candidate must be uploaded with the signature ( size 100 kb).
- Preview details filled in form followed by the successful payment of application.
- Finally, submit an application and keep its paper copy for future security.
- Application filled details must match with original documents.
NOTE: All the updates of recruitment will be available on www.csbc.bih.nic.in