Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment: Recently, a new job advertisement regarding the Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 for 28 Jr. Laboratory Assistant, MTS, Field Attendant/ Lab Attendant, DEO for has been announced by the Bihar State Pollution Control Board. The organization invites applications from Skilled and capable contenders. The desired aspirants who want to secure their job can apply by submitting an online application at the official website www.bspcb.bih.nic.in form on or before the last date i.e. 14th August 2019. The aspirants who want to know more about the vacancy details can read the article mentioned below to know about the selection process, application fee, salary, etc.
Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Bihar State Pollution Control Board|
|Name of Posts||Jr. Laboratory Assistant, MTS, Field Attendant/ Lab Attendant, DEO|
|Number of vacancies||28 posts|
|Last date to apply||14th August 2019|
Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Bihar State Pollution Control Board
Official Website: www.bspcb.bih.nic.in
Name Of The Posts:
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 06
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 02
- Field Attendant/ Lab Attendant – 10
- Data Entry Operator/ Para Taxonomist – 10
Number Of Posts: 28
Educational Qualifications: The contenders who are applying must hold 12th/ Graduation Degree/ BCA/ B. Sc (Computer/ Chemistry/ Life Sci./ Environment/ Bio-Chemistry) from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
Application Fee: Application fee will be updated soon on the official website.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary package of
- 25,000/- (Post 1,2)
- 21,300/- (Post 3)
- 11,000/- (Post 4) Per month
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be
- Less or equal to 37 years (Post 1-3)
- 30 years (Post 4)
- Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Selection Criteria: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Shortlisting & Interview.
Important Dates: The closing date for the submission of application form is 14th August 2019.
Instructions to apply for Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, the aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization and fill the application form properly.
- Then attach the self-attested copies of the credential documents mentioned in the form.
- Upload photographs and signature.
- Post the application form at the official website www.bspcb.bih.nic.in before the last date.
- Aspirants should visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.bspcb.bih.nic.in and fill online application form with all details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details, upload photograph & signature, etc and submit online form before 14th August 2019
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 for 28 posts of Jr. Laboratory Assistant, MTS, Field Attendant/ Lab Attendant, DEO. Check Official website www.bspcb.bih.nic.in for more updates.