BMRCL Recruitment 2019 : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up 174 posts for Operation & Maintainance Wing on the positions of Maintainer,Section Officer and Junior Engineer. Applications will be received on-line only. Paper applications or applications through post / email etc. will not be accepted.Candidates interested in this job vacancy can apply on or before 02nd February 2019.For more information see the advertisement given below.
BMRCL Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Maintainer,JE and Section Officer|
|Number of vacancies||174|
|Last Date to apply||02-02-2019|
BMRCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Details of The Posts:
|Maintainer||134||Matriculation plus two years ITI in Relevant trades|
|Junior Engineer||21||Three years Engineering Diploma in Relevant disciplines|
|Section Engineer||19||Engineering Degree in Relevant disciplines|
Last Date to Apply: 02-02-2019
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is as follows :
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 354 /-
- For GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat IIIb candidates: Rs. 826/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the following age group besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 02nd February 2019.
- For General Merit candidates: 35 years
- For SC/ ST/ Cat I candidates: 40 years
- For candidates under Cat IIa, IIb, IIIa, III b: 38 years
Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Visit the official website and fill the application form.
- Upload photo/ Thumb Impression/ Signature/ Scanned Documents etc. as specified in the official notification.
- Pay the application fees in the prescribed mode.
- Finally submit the form and take a print of filled application form for future reference.
NOTE: Last date for payment of application fees is 04-02-2019.Knowledge of Kannada is a must. ( The candidate should be able to read, speak, understand and write in Kannada)