BMRCL Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is back again with pleasant information for its readers that the organization is seeking skilled and educated persons for the 16 vacancies of Assistant Manager and Executive Assistant. The desired candidate can apply accordingly after reading the recruitment details from below written article. The last date for the submission of the application forms is 15/09/2020.
BMRCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager and Executive Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
BMRCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- General Manager (F&A) – 01
- General Manager (Project Finance) – 01
- Deputy General Manager – 02
- Assistant General Manager – 02
- Manager – 02
- Assistant Manager – 04
- Executive Assistant – 04
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have any of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Chartered Accountant.
- Cost Accountant course (ICWA).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Selection Procedure: It is mandatory for the contenders to qualify Written Test and Interview if they really want to join vacant posts of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Pay Scale: Entrants will get an attractive pay package as follows :
- Post 01-02: INR 140000-179000/- per month
- Post 3: INR 110000-140000/– per month
- Post 04: INR 67000-93000/-per month
- Post 5: INR 55000-80000/- per month
- Post 6: INR 48000-58000/- per month
- Post 7: INR 26000-35000/- per month
Age criteria: The candidates must have age within the limit as specified by BMRCL Officials that is up to 50 years (post 01), 62 years (post 02), 45 years (post 03-04), 40 years (post 05-06), and 30 years (post 07). Besides it, reserved caste candidates are entitled to age relaxation in the upper limit.
Official Website: www.english.bmrc.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the website and check the official instructions.
- Click on the application link and fill the application details in the online form.
- Upload the digital photograph, signature, and all the certificates which are specified in the official notification.
- Submit the application after satisfactory checking of details and send the print to the below-mentioned address. General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore.
NOTE: The candidate must have basic communication skills.