BNP Recruitment 2020: Bank Note Press is inviting applications from desired and efficient candidates for a single post of Security Officer. Interested candidates should apply according to the guidelines mandatory to be followed. An aspirant must apply as soon as possible, the date for the interview is decided by the organization i.e. 21st of August. For complete details of recruitment, the applicant must read the below-given notification in which entire details of selection, age level, the scale of pay, etc. are included.
BNP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank Note Press|
|Name of the Job||Security Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||21-08-2020|
BNP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank Note Press
Name of The Posts:
- Security Officer – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be holding analogous post on regular basis att Level 10 of 07th CPC pay matrix at retirement from Defence/Para Military/State Police.
Selection Procedure: Bank Note Press will organize a Personal Interview for the selection motive.
Pay Scale: Monthly package of Rs. 50000/- p.m. will be rewarded to interview.
Application Fees: We do not charge any amount from applicants.
Age criteria: All the qualified candidates less or equal to 62 years are eligible. For reserved candidates, some relaxation is fixed as per rules.
Official Website: www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Important Instructions to apply for BNP Recruitment 2020:
- Without wasting a single minute, the candidate must apply on application paper followed by the view of application terms and conditions.
- Refill information in the form as mentioned in original certificates.
- Connect the self-attested copies of all relevant certificates.
- Paste the recent picture of the applicant in the given space in the form.
- Finally, reach for the interview process at Bank Note Press Dewas.
- This is very beneficial to retain the hard copy of the application to use it for later reference.
NOTE: BNP will not be responsible for any kind of mistake from the desk of the applicant. All the necessary updates about recruitment will be availed to the candidates on the website.