BOB Recruitment 2018 : The Indian banking’s Industry consolidation is leading to the creation of job opportunities for the innovative and young minds.Bank of Baroda has come out with employment news for the banking job seekers.The institute has advertised for the recruitment on the 600 vacant seats of Probationary Officer.The aspirants are advised to apply online before the last date i.e 2nd July 2018.The official website of the institute is www.bankofbaroda.co.in.We have provided you all the required information related to the job notification.The candidates are required to go through all the description carefully.
BOB Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||BOB|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officer|
|Number of vacancies||600|
|Last Date to apply||02-07-2018|
BOB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts: Probationary Officer
Last Date to Apply: 02-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should hold graduation degree from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the online test,personal interview and group discussion.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month .
- Application fees for Gen/OBC candidates is 600/-.
- Application fees for all other candidates is 100/-.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 20 – 28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 02-07-2018.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The first step in filling the application form is to visit the official website i.e www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Then Click on the recruitment section and fill the application form online with all details like age and education of the candidate and other personal information along with the professional work experience if any.
- The candidate is required to upload the scan copies of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
NOTE: The candidates should keep checking the official website for more updates and changes in the recruitment if any.