BOB Recruitment 2020: Bank of Baroda has come up with an exciting job opportunity for the job-seeking candidates to be recruited for 06 vacant posts of Project Associate, Chief Manager. The candidates can apply online at www.bankofbaroda.in. The applications must be submitted by 06/07/2020.
The candidates do not have to browse the internet as we have summed up all the important details in the following paragraphs, make sure that you do not miss reading them at least once before applying.
BOB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Project Associate, Chief Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||06/07/2020|
BOB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager (Smart Cities)-01
- Project Associate (Smart Cities)-01
- Chief Manager-IT Security-04
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed at least a B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in IT/ M.Sc from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Written Test, Personal Interview, and Group Discussion.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid remuneration as per the following criteria:
- Post 1-2: As per the fixed norms, market standards, candidate’s qualification, and experience
- Post 3: Rupees 1,60,000/-per month
Application Fees: The application fee for the candidates of General and OBC categories is 600 Rupees. The candidates of SC/ ST/ PH categories need to pay an application fee of 100 Rupees.
Age criteria: The candidates who fulfill the following age criteria will be eligible to apply and get the job:
- Post 1: 28-45 years
- Post 2: 26-35 years
- Post 3: 32-40 years
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.in
Important Instructions to apply for BOB Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online form for recruitment for Bank of Baroda on www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Payment of the application fee will be done online followed by uploading the required credentials and submission of the application form in the end.
NOTE: Keep sure to fill the details accurately and as per the records only. Applications can be filled only by 06/07/2020.