Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: We are again present before you with new recruitment news released by Bombay High court. In this regard, online applications are invited by Bombay High Court to fill up 199 posts of Senior System Officer. The court has told in its notification that candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill the application form on the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Applications will be accepted/ submitted till 26th February 2019. Precise and concise information about recruitment and eligibility criteria is placed in the next paragraph. Candidates are advised to visit it first and then apply.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Name of the Job||Senior System Officer, System Office|
|Number of vacancies||199|
|Last Date to apply||26-02-2019|
Bombay High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bombay High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Senior System Officer – 40
- System Office – 159
Last Date to Apply: 26-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer/ IT Engineering / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the experience/ interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.46,000/- (Senior System Officer), Rs.40,000/- (System Office) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are advised to log on to the official website of Bombay High Court.
- Read the official notification and instructions.
- Candidates are required to apply online.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate in the application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the specified size and format.
- Upload the documents too if asked to do so in the official notification.
- Submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to keep in touch by visiting the official website regularly.