Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020: Bombay High Court is going to recruit candidates for filling 111 vacancies against the post of System Officer, Senior System Officer. The candidates who find themselves eligible and willing to apply need to make sure to submit their application forms online on the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. The applications will be accepted only by 12/10/2020.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Name of the Job||System Officer, Senior System Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||111|
|Last Date to Apply||12/10/2020|
Bombay High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bombay High Court
Name of The Posts:
- System Officer-80
- Senior System Officer-31
Educational Qualifications: Only those candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech from an accredited college or university can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of their performance in the Interview only.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid the salary of Rupees 40,000/-per month (Post 1) and Rupees 46,000/-per month (Post 2).
Application Fees: The candidates do not have to pay for applying for the recruitment as the fee is exempted for the candidates of all the categories.
Age criteria: The upper age limit of 40 years has been specified by the organization which means that candidates up to this age can only apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020:
- As Bombay High Court has clearly stated that the candidates can apply in the online mode, so do as specified and fill the online form on www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- The candidates need to upload a passport size photo and their signature.
- The candidate’s academic qualification certificates must also be uploaded in the specified size and format.
- Submit the application form after cross-verifying the filled details with the candidate’s academic records.
- There is no need to send the hard copies of the online filled form to the office address.
NOTE: The candidates can apply for the recruitment latest by 12/10/2020.